I was scrolling through the ‘Gram and came across this post and felt it was necessary to share this quick word of encouragement.
Now I’ll be the first to say that being single isn’t always “easy,” however, neither is being connected to the wrong person. For that cause – when it comes to love and matters of my heart – I’m taking my time because I wholeheartedly believe that true love will find me one day. I mean, how upsetting would it be to let my future dude down by settling?
When will he show up?
I have no idea…but I’ll be low key glad…then I won’t have to answer the #1 question “Why are you single?” again *insert chuckle*
Here are 5 points I want to leave you with pertaining to your season of singleness (but could also be used for any aspect of your life actually)…
- Live life and walk boldly in your purpose.
- Know your worth and don’t allow anyone to sweet talk you into giving discounts.
- Know the difference between the one who tells you they want you versus the one who actively pursues you.
- If he/she reminds you of the past, RUN!
- Trust God through the process because your obedience will pay off
By the way, if you’re looking for more inspiration check out the video below: